One Man’s Junk is an artifact set made out of 8 artifacts that can be fished throughout Telara.
All the artifacts in this set are also needed in at least one other set. Someone of the are quite hard to get. Because this artifact set doesn’t count for any achievement and it has no special reward, it’s best to complete it after you completed the other sets that require the artifacts first.
As I said, the set require 8 artifacts, out of which 7 are of common quality and 1 is rare.
Let’s take a look at each of them and see where you can get them from:
- Rusty Metal Flask (white), can be fished from Silverwood or Freemarch. It doesn’t matter which type of water. This is one of the hard to get artifacts in this set, so be patient.
- Well-used Canteen (white), is also from Freemarch or Silverwood. This won’t be very hard to get and it will probably be available on the Auction House as well, incase you get bored trying to fish it.
- Discarded Torch (white), is another hard to get artifacts. It can be fished from either deep or shallow water in Gloamwood or Stonefield, but the drop rate is really poor.
- Rusty Shovel (white), can be obtain by fishing in either Gloamwood or Stonefield. For once, the drop rate of this artifact is quite high so it shouldn’t take to long to get. Fishing in both deep and shallow water should work just fine.
- Broken Lockpick Set (white), can be fished from from either Scarwood Reach or Scarlet Gorge, although it looks like the drop rate is a little higher in Scarlet Gorge.
- Discarded Gift Box (white), is an artifact that can be fished from Stillmoor, Shimmersand or Ember Isle. I would try my luck in Stillmoor more then in the other areas, it looks like this particular artifact likes Stillmoor best.
- Defiled Encyclopedia (white), can also be fished from either Shimmersand, Stillmoor or Ember Isle, but this artifact likes Ember Isle best.
- Discarded Compendium of Demons (blue), is the last artifact needed for this set and although it’s a blue artifact, it doesn’t live up to it’s name. It has a very high drop rate, so no matter which area you choose between Ember Isle, Shimmersand and Stillmoor, you should get this artifact quite fast.
The reward for completing this set is a Glowing Chest which contains 1 Lucky Coin and can also give level 50 consumables.