Scarwood Reach Fishing Trophies artifact set is made out of 6 artifacts.
I found this set to be somewhat hard to get. And the artifacts needed are seldom on the Auction House. Seems like no one likes to fish in low level zones after they leveled up.
All the artifacts in this set are also needed in other sets, but Scarwood Reach Fishing Trophies artifact set is needed for A Collection of Trophies achievement.
To complete this set you will need to fish 2 common artifacts, 2 uncommon ones and 2 rare ones from the deep and shallow water of Scarwood Reach:
- Trophy Chameleonfish (white), can be caught from shallow water in both Scarwood Reach and Scarlet Gorge. Both areas have a decent drop rate so it doesn’t matter which one you choose to fish it from.
- Trophy Blenny (white), is fished from deep water in Scarlet Gorge and Scarwood Reach. I found it to drop more often from Scarlet Gorge then from Scarwood Reach.
- Trophy Grouper (green), can be fished from shallow water in Scarwood Reach only. It has quite a decent drop rate so it shouldn’t take long to catch.
- Trophy Inland Octopus (green), is fished from deep water in Scarwood Reach and Scarwood Reach alone. It’s only of green quality so it doesn’t take long to catch.
- Trophy Scarwood Crystalfish (blue), drops from shallow water in Scarwood Reach. Depending on how lucky you are it can take up to an hour to catch it.
- Trophy Ironshell Crab (blue), was one of the last trophy fish that I caught. It drops from deep water in Scarwood Reach, but it can take quite some time to catch and to make matters worse it’s needed in 2 other artifact sets as well.
The reward for completing this set is a Faded Cache that holds 1 Lucky Coin and can also hold level 30 consumables.