Empyrian Core normal mode is available at level 59. It drops level 60 loot so it’s not a bad idea to run it a few times.
To spawn the boss use the middle leaver.
- Manic Assault: 10 seconds channel on a random player, deals 3.700 damage every second. Must be interrupted.
- Red death zones: 10 seconds after the Manic Assault he turns half the room red. You have 3 seconds to move out, then he turns the other half of the room red and you have another 3 seconds to move out. To easily avoid this mechanic it is best to be close to the boss. Failing this mechanic = oneshot.
- Blight Aura: 5 seconds debuff on a random player, radiates 4.500 damage per second. The player that has the debuff can move out to prevent raid damage, but you can also just outheal it.
- Stygian Dart: 2.5 seconds cast, targets a random player hits for 3.500. Can be interrupted but she is spamming it, so it’s not worth it.
- Enter the Warp: 7 seconds channel, deals 25.000 damage to everyone caught outside the purple circle at the end of the channel.
- Draining Field: 1 second cast, places a red circle at his feet. Starts by dealing 4.500 damage per second. The longer you stand in it the more damage you will take every tick.
This fight has 2 stages. First you will have to remove the Doctor’s shield. The shield is called Impenetrable Barrier and it’s only vulnerable to objects of his own creation (the small goo elementals called Unstable Experiment). He has 12 stacks of Impenetrable Barrier and to make him attackable you need to kite 12 Unstable Experiements into him (like the maze boss in Primeval Feast).
Health: 250.000 (yes, 250k, I’m not missing a 0)
- Gripping Goop: 3 seconds cast, places a purple circle on the ground, snares whatever it is inside the circle (players or mobs).
- Adds: every 20 seconds he will spawn 4 adds, 1 Contaminated Mutant with 208k HP and 3 Dissolving Mutants with 313k HP. At the same time he will inject a person with a massive amount of elixir (same mechanic as the trash) and the Dissolving Mutants will chase that person. Kite them around, slow them as much as possible and kill them.
- Instability: every minute he will summon 12 Unstable Experiments. They will pick a target and follow it. Guide them into the boss to remove his Impenetrable Barirer. If they reach you, they will explode dealing 5.500 damage.
- Lightning Crash: red circles on the ground, deal 2.500 damage per second if you stand in them.
After you remove his shield, ignore everything else and burst him down before the elementals reach you.
This fight can get messy, just give it a few tries.
Before you can get to Kaliban you need to complete the Core Meltdown event. You have 4 minutes to defeat 3 Irradiated Monsters and the adds they spawn when they die, take the blue cores that they drop and swim with them to the bottom of the pool beneath the core and click on the damaged cores.
After some more trash you reach Kaliban.
- Growing Corruption: 3 seconds cast, places mushrooms on top of the tank, deals 4.500 damage per second. Move away from them.
- Wrath of the Beastlord: 3 second cast, deals damage in a frontal cone.
- Vitality Leech: 10 seconds channel, drains health from a random player and deals 2.800 damage per second, can be interrupted.
- Trample: knocks everyone back and starts a 7 seconds channel. By the end of the channel you need to get behind him or he will charge you. If you got knocked back into one of the cores on the wall, the core will rupture and deal 950 AOE damage.
- Pestilent Elixir: places a 7 seconds debuff on a random player. The player will radiate damage around him (3.100 per second). Must be dispelled.
The Trample mechanic might be RNG sometimes, just do your best