Golem Foundry is a short dungeon. A lot of bosses, not so much trash and a lot of loot. Stop by when you get to level 56.
- Orichalcum Plating: a buff that makes the boss “strongly” resistant to damage.
- Missile Volley: 5 seconds channel, deals 2.000-2.500 splash damage per second to the entire party. Spread out.
- Electromagnetic Burst: 5 seconds cast, pulls everyone to the boss and at the end of the cast deals 13.000 damage in a 7 meter radius. After this cast his Orichalcum Plating gets replaced by Recharging. For 15 seconds the boss take 200% damage. Nuke him down. After 15 seconds he reapplies Orichalcum Plating.
- Iron Discharge: 4 seconds cast, followed by a 7 seconds channel. Launches 4 blue orbs in random directions. If hit by these orbs you take 2.500-2.800 damage. Avoid them as best as possible. It’s also advised to run out of melee when you see him casting this ability.
- Ground Rake: deals extra damage to the tank and anyone standing in front of the boss.
After you defeat Locomotive Bulwark clear the trash again before you engage UV-315.
- Dark Pool: 3 seconds cast, can be interrupted. Places a hard to see pool on top of a player. Deals 500 damage a tick and prevents the beneficial effect of the Lamp.
- Hunter in the Night: 3 seconds cast, targets a random player, emotes their name and then teleports at a random location.
- Darkness Eruption: after Hunter in the Night he will channel Darkness Eruption for 10 seconds. Stay out of the blue beam.
- Eradicate Life: places a red bubble around a player. That player has 4 seconds to move out before it starts taking 1.200 damage ticks. Also applies a debuff that drains 600 mana/energy every second. This debuff can be dispelled.
Really easy boss. Not a lot of damage going around and not to many mechanics to worry about.
Before the real boss becomes active you need to fight her clones. 6 clones will spawn to the left of the entrance, then to the right and then in front of the dungeon entrance. After you defeat these 3 waves the actual boss will spawn. The only thing to worry about is that the clones explode when under 15% health. They will do a spinning animation before blowing up. If you are AOE-ing them down the tank needs to move asap or he will die from multiple explosions. Also move out of the blue circles, they mana/energy drain.
- Caltrop Carnage: places a small orange vortex on the floor. If you stand in it you will take between 2.200 and 2.500 damage a second depending on how close you are to the middle. Also applies a 5 seconds snare debuff.
The fight sounds easy in theory, but those Caltrop Carnages can make it quite hard if you got people with moving issues in your party.
- Volatile Catalysis: 6 seconds channel on a random party member. At the end of the channel deals 3.500 damage to everyone around the target.
- Rapid Deployment: 3 seconds cast, spawns an Auxiliary Laser Turret with 57.930 health. The Turret deals additional damage so burst it down or dodge it’s laser beam and rockets.
Those abilities repeat through the fight. Really easy to deal with.
- Get Shot: 3 seconds cast time, can be interrupted.
- Havoc Missile: 2 seconds cast, hits the target that was acquired with Get Shot for 10.000 damage.
- Deploy Charges: 3 seconds cast, places 3 Explosive Charges next to the him. Move the boss away from them.
- Rotary Assault Cannon: 10 seconds channel, targets a random player and places a red circle on him. Run away from the circle. It will follow you. If hit, you’re probably dead so pay attention to the boss cast bar.
- Purple pools of goo: randomly spawn across the room. If you step in them you take 2.000 damage ticks and a debuff that doubles your cast time. Can be dispelled.
As long as you can avoid Rotary Assault Cannon you will be fine.