Unhallowed Boneforge is available on expert at level 60. Although this is a traditional dungeon there isn’t a lot of trash that you have to deal with.
Ahgnox is a simple boss and in a previous life he used to be a fish
The hardest part of this encounter is not getting locked outside the encounter area. Stick together as a group.
- Virulent blast: 2 seconds cast, places a purple circle under a player. Move out of it.
- Flesh Hooks: pulls a player to him and places a 5 seconds debuff on him that radiates damage. Move away from the group while you have this debuff.
- Deatheake (Fish mode): every 40 seconds he will start swimming around the room and placing white circles on the ground. Dodge them and try to not get cornered. They hurt quite a bit (7.000 to 7.500 damage per tick).
If you didn’t die laughing at this swimming around animation then you should kill this boss in the first try.
- Venom Bolt: 2 seconds cast, deals 7.500 to 8.000 splash damage.
- Adds: every 15 second she will make a hive glow purple and explode (deals 5.500 damage to anyone standing close to it). Out the the hive 5 Corpse Crawlers with 83.500 HP will spawn. AoE them down.
- Cocoon: every 45 seconds she will cocoon someone and slowly drag him to the middle of the room. The person in the cocoon needs to use his reactive ability 40 times to break free before he reaches the middle.
- Liquefied Flesh: increases damage taken from Avoxia’s attacks.
Tank her at the entrance where there are no hives. Stack behind her like you do with the spider boss in Darkening Deeps. You will take a lot of damage so if you are not confident you can keep both the tank and the party alive, use a support player.
Bruzhail is a very interesting and fun boss.
- Meathook: 2 seconds cast, pulls 2 random players to him and deals 3.600 damage 3 times.
- Centaur Charge: charges a random person, deals 6.000 damage.
- Spectral Stampede: rows of 4 centaurs come charging at you. You must find the gap in each row and avoid them.
Simple and fun.
- Fetid Bloodpool: follows the boss, deals 7.500 damage per second, avoid them.
- Rampant Pestilence: blue robs that move around the room, dodge them.
- Adds: summons a Black Revenant with 250.000 HP. Interrupt it and kill it asap.
The trick to this encounter is to always move the boss and use as little AOE as possible on him. The tank can just backpedal and the melee follows. This way the green puddles will not reach the melee.
For the first time in Rift’s history we are going to fight a throne ! This fight will last longer
Throne Health: 2.200.000
Necro Titans: 1.200.000
- Blood Torrent: green spinning puddles on the ground. Dodge them, they hit for 13.000 a tick.
- Ages of Decay: purple funnel, chases a person. Someone must step in the funnel to stop it. If it reaches it’s target player deals 16.000 damage.
- Exploding skeletons: they come running to a person, they deal 2.700 damage when they reach you.
At 60% the first Necro Titan is going to activate. You can just off tank him or cleave him down with the Throne. At 30% the second Necro Titan joins the fight.
Easy fight once you learn how to dodge the green puddles.